TAKE THE POLL

Scroll to the bottom of the page and take a poll on QR Codes!!

THANKS FOR VISITING!!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Why use math stations??

I think it is important for the children to be moving around and doing activities during math class. It is not always the most popular way of teaching in my school, but I truly feel the students learn…ALOT!
So in my classroom I teach a 5 minute lesson. We break right up into 4 stations. I have a teacher time station where I work with 4 students in a small group. This is a great way for me to see what the children know and don’t know. It also gives me time to give that individualized attention.
My other stations are a spiral of what we have learned. I will always use a QR Code station. This is a great way for them to monitor their work. Sometimes my stations are a day and sometimes they can last a week.  On Friday I try to do a “ketchup” day!

No comments:

Post a Comment