TAKE THE POLL

Scroll to the bottom of the page and take a poll on QR Codes!!

THANKS FOR VISITING!!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

QR Codes in a math station

So in one of my stations I swear by using QR Codes. I create my own task cards so I can gear it towards what my students needs are. They solve the problem on the task card and scan the code. The code can be scanned on a ipad or tablet, or a chromebook. It is simple to install or download a scanning app. My favorite website to use is https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/. I add this website to my google classroom so the children can just click on it and begin.
The students all solve the problem in the station and they take turns scanning the codes. I like to keep my task cards to a set of 12. This way they can finish them in a 15 minute station. If the task cards are word problems, it will probably take 2 days to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment